Saturday 30 August 2014

My massive TBR...

I have been sorting out my booksheleves today, as I ended up with a messy pile from just trying to stack them on in any way I could and thought I would show you what's on my massive TBR list. These are books that I actually own and not ones that are on my Amazon wishlist which I also class as my TBR. I have broken these down into 3 categories, Books I have bought/ been bought, Books on my Kindle and Books I have received for review.

Books I have bought/ been bought

The Rosie Project - Graeme Simsion
I Heart Paris - Lindsey Kelk
Mockingjay (The Hunger Games) - Suzanne Collins
The Time Traveller's Wife - Audrey Niffenegger
Little Beach Street Bakery - Jenny Colgan
The Man Who Forgot His Wife - John O'Farrell
Trains and Lovers - Alexander McCall Smith
Here's Looking At You - Mhairi McFarlane
Summer by the Lake - Erica James (Won in Goodreads giveaway)
The Understudy - David Nicholls
One Hundred Names - Cecelia Ahern
The Husbands Secret - Liane Moriarty
Uglies - Scott Westerfeld
Pretties - Scott Westerfeld
The Wish List - Jane Costello
The Host - Stephanie Meyer

Books on my Kindle

The Guestbook - Holly Martin
Little Lies - Liane Moriarty
Girl on the Run - Jane Costello
The House We Grew Up In - Lisa Jewell
Love by Numbers - Sara Donovan
The Woman who Stole my Life - Marian Keyes
Prada and Prejudice - Katie Oliver
Miracle at the Museum of Broken Hearts - Talli Roland
A Place for us (Part 2) - Harriet Evans
In a New York Minute - Eleanor Moran
Written in the Stars - Ali Harris
Take Mum Out - Fiona Gibson
Two Weddings and a Baby - Scarlett Bailey

Books received for review

The Telling Error - Sophie Hannah
The Voice In My Ear - Ken Newman
Red Rising - Pierce Brown
The 100 Day 21 - Kass Morgan
Crossing the Line - Kerry Wilkinson
Gutenburg's Apprentice - Alix Christie
Remember Me This Way - Sabine Durrant
The Tell-Tale Heart - Jill Dawson
Beautiful Day - Elin Hilderbrand
Paper Swans - Jessica Thompson
The Proposal - Tasmina Perry
Mrs Sinclair's Suitcase - Louise Walters
If You Were Me - Sheila O'Flanagan
Season  to Taste or How to Eat Your Husband - Natalie Young
Away From You - Kay Langdale
The Informant - Susan Wilkins

I am not sure when and if I will get around to reading all of these as this list is forever increasing but I aim to read as many of them as I can in the near future!

Have you read or planning on reading any of these? I'd love to know your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment