Thursday 23 July 2015

Live Again (Begin Again Book 2) by Brittney Mulliner


In the sequel to Begin Again, Aubrey Tate finally finds where she belongs.
Living with her brother in California, finding new friends she can trust; things are finally beginning to settle down for Aubrey.
Then she receives the note that changes everything. The past she thought she left behind is still following her.
Now she faces the threat of a stalker who has the potential to unravel her perfect new life.
This time, she has her friends and brother helping her, but will they be enough to save her from her real life nightmare?


Thank you to Brittney for sending me a copy of this book for review, I read Begin Again, the first book in this series, last week and I couldn't wait to start this one.
This is the second book in the Begin Again series and I would definitely recommend reading the first book before this one. I think it is one of those series that you really need to understand and I don't think you would connect with Aubrey and her story as much from reading this book alone.

I read Live Again much earlier than planned because I needed to get back and see what Aubrey was up to and how her life was playing out from the last book. I loved that it started pretty much exactly where it left off, this meant we didn't miss anything that had gone on. I loved every minute of this book and got it read in a day because I couldn't put it down.

I loved Aubrey from the first book but she proved just how brave, strong and mature she is in this novel which made me love her more. I spent the whole book wishing for her to find happiness whilst also being terrified for her. 

There was a guy I was rooting for in book one and I am so happy he was the one she chose in the end! You will have to read the book to find out who though!

There were more twists than that last book had which made this book so good and the way Brittney writes makes it so addictive, so you are hooked from the start. Brittney hasn't just written a story, she has written a novel with morals and lessons for life. She makes you believe everything happens for a reason no matter how terrible that is and proves it to us. She has written a beautiful, easy to read, captivating novel that you don't want to end. I was so excited when I saw that there would be another book in this series because I need to know if Aubrey can now get her happily ever after!

This is the perfect YA novel packed with romance and humour, whilst also exploring the darker side of people and relationships, there are also some terrifying moments that make you heart jump from your chest. I can't recommend this series highly enough!




You can read my review of Begin Again (Book 1 in the series) here:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment