Saturday 17 January 2015

Book Haul January 2015

It's been a while since I did a book haul but I have decided I am bringing it back. I am going to do a weekly book haul to show you the books I have bought or received each week.

As this is the first this year (and for a while), I thought I would include books I received for Christmas in this weeks too.
I have been very good and haven't bought myself any books for a while now so I only have books I have received as gifts and for review to show you.

My fiancé was very kind to me this Christmas and bought me some books I have been wanting for SO long, I am trying to build up my collection of Classics so he bought me these two Charles Dickens novels in the new Penguin Enlgish Library covers. I absolutely love these, they are gorgeous and will look so pretty on my bookshelf.


 I also had to do a little scream when I opened this, I absolutely love the Penguin Thread editions of some of the Classics and they are something that I really want to collect (I'm not sure I could read them in case they get ruined). This is a copy of Emma by Jane Austen, one of my favourite Jane Austen novels and the cover is just beautiful, the picture's just don't do it justice.



Now onto the books I have received for review in the last few weeks.

I am so grateful to the publishers for sending me these. The books I have received are:

Three Amazing Things About You by Jill Mansell, I don't think I need to tell you how much I love Jill's writing because I think everybody feels the same, so of course I was so excited when I received this.

A Place for Us by Harriet Evans, I have been lucky enough to be able to read each of the four parts of this book as they have been released but I can't wait to re-read this book as a whole.

The One & Only by Emily Giffin, I have an ever growing pile of Emily's books so I am definitely going to get started on this one very soon.




These are some of the books I have received for review direct from the authors, I am looking forward to reading them all over the next few months.


What have you been reading recently? Or did you get any great books for Christmas? I'd love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment