Wednesday 3 December 2014

It's December...

Which means only one thing.. It's nearly Christmas! 

Christmas is my all time favourite time of the year! At the first sign of Christmas cards, trees and gifts in the shops I usually start getting festive (even if that means it's August)! I just love it! Although, one thing I never get around to doing and it shocks me a lot, is to read Christmas books!
So, this year I have decided to challenge myself to read 5 Christmas books before Christmas. I have already read Christmas With Billy and Me by Giovanna Fletcher which was amazing, so the books I am planning to read are.




I have chosen these books because based on the blurb they are just the types of book you can curl up with on a cold winter night and get a warm, fuzzy feeling inside. Perfect!

I'd love to hear from you if you are planning to read or have read any Christmas books, or if you have read any that I am going to read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment